Thursday, December 30, 2010

Owen's First Haircut!






Owen got his first haircut tonight. His hair was getting quite long around his ears... he had about 3 inches of growth below the top of his ears. He was very good... I used to give Colin a sucker when I cut his hair and I tried the same trick with Owen. It worked well, he was too fascinated with the sucker to care what I was doing with his hair! I cannot believe how "grown up" he looks now! He honestly looks 6 months older to me just because of the haircut! Here are some Before and After shots so you can see my clean up job around his ears. Colin also got a haircut... which you can see he was less than keen on posing for my picture. Am I imagining it or is he giving me an attitude already? He's only 4...

No comments:

Post a Comment