Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Few Random Shots



I thought I'd share a few random shots... I finally got a few pictures that show off Owen's first and only teeth so far. He is almost 14 months now and still only has his bottom 2 front teeth. He is cute in that he already wants to brush them when Colin brushes his teeth. I also thought I'd include a picture of Owen at the beach... his favorite activity is lying face first in the gravel on the beach and eating all the rocks he can find. Most of them are quite small, so I'm sure he's taking in more fiber because of it! You can also see Colin's new "rock pit" - which is really just a gravel area we have under one of our decks. It's GREAT for his diggers and he and Owen have a blast playing out there.

Lastly, who couldn't love these pictures of Owen in his "bear suit"? We suited him up for a walk the other day and it was just too adorable not to post.

Colin is excited about Santa's visit... so check back soon for a posting about Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment