Sunday, September 25, 2011

Camping Trip!






This weekend we ventured camping with the boys for the first time. (You can see in one picture they are getting ready for the trip by testing out the chairs while snacking!) We got a very big tent and packed the car full of gear and headed to the coast. We camped at Fort Stevens, near Astoria, OR. (http://www.astoria-usa.com/fort-stevens-state-park.shtml). We met up with our friends, the Tuwalski's, who live in Portland. They have 2 small kids too and we knew the kids (and adults) would have a lot of fun. They brought their 2 dogs, which pleased Owen tremendously. Things went pretty well - except that none of the kids slept very well and I personally thought it was much colder at the coast than at home! You can see in the following posts some of the activities we did during our trip!

1 comment:

  1. Haha that looks like a great trip. Where the heck did you guys play Foosball? I didn't get to see what kind of equipment you were using in the pictures other than some sort of tent. I've been looking for a new tent for my family of four, and I was hoping you could tell me what kind you were using? I've been looking through a few here at Sportsman's Guide, but I'd prefer to hear about one through someone who owns one they like. I hope to hear back from you soon, thank you!

    ReplyDelete