Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Latest






Here are some recent pictures of things going on in our lives. First, Benj got Boathouse Brewery all set up here in Olympia. The boys wore their matching "brewing shirts" for the first brew in the new location. It was a fun day for all, although it was raining (as always) and quite chilly. You can also see Owen showing off his "SOOO Big" gesture. He will put his hands above his head like this when you ask him "How BIG is Owen?" It's super cute. His sitter from Ohio taught him this trick and we get a kick out of it every time.

Colin and I were out back one day and came across a slug on our steps. I had to take a picture of these slugs I see all the time out here but never have my camera handy. They are absolutely HUGE. This one wasn't as big as I've seen, but he was still a good 6 inches long! I also had to show a picture of the new device I bought for our shoes... It's called the Thermanator. The racks are heated and when you hang your shoes they dry much faster. We'd always used newspaper, but that just doesn't cut it when it rains ALL the time. This seems to be doing the job wonderfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment